Skip to content
QLITE REV.A 7135*8 3.04A LED DRIVER specifications
This is most probably the world's most popular 17mm LED driver, and for good reason: It is super reliable, there is no noticeable PWM and it features low battery warning and cutoff.
It is a simple low-medium-high function. Rapid clicks or half-clicks of the button from off change modes. If you've chosen to get it with memory the memory activates after the light has been on for two seconds. It then will be in that same mode the next time you turn the light on.
- Input voltage: 2.8V - 4.5V
- Default Current: 3.04A
- Constant current
- PCB diameter: 17mm
- PCB thickness: 1.6mm
- Memory function (sets in after 2 seconds)
- No high pitch noises
- No visible flicker on any mode
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage protection: At 2.9-3V the light will switch to an emergency low mode. At 2.8V the light will flash 9 times to announce imminent cut-off.
- 3 Modes: Low (5%) - Medium (33%) - High (100%)
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.