Unleash the power of lithium-ion with the F2 Flex flashlight. This flexible and reliable helper is designed for all your lighting needs. It's packed with features but the best is it's flexibility. It adapts to whatever situation you happen to need it for. The F2 Flex flashlight is designed to operate using a 10900 lithium-ion battery. When you need a more compact version, you remove the center tube and it converts to a 10440 light.
- Nichia 219c 5000k 90+CRI LED
- 12DD driver with memory (simple moonlight-low-medium-high operation)
- Moonlight - 1lm
- Low - 31lm
- Medium - 167lm
- High - 624lm
- Titanium body
- Grade 5 titanium pocket clip
- Titanium switch button
- Omten reverse clicky switch
- Water resistant with O-rings at all joints
- Runs on 10900 (70mAh) lithium-ion rechargeable battery with built-in charging port (included) or 10440 lithium-ion battery (not included)
- Weight with10900 battery 82g
- Weight with 10440 battery 58g
- 10900 configuration - 5-7/8" (149mm) x 5/8" (16mm) diameter
- 10440 configuration - 4-1/16 (103mm) x 5/8" (16mm) diameter
The 12DD driver is a FET driver with super-fast unnoticeable PWM. This gives it great control over output settings. It's paired with a Nichia 219c 90+CRI 5000k LED emitter. What's that mean? CRI is an indication of how well colors show up when the light is on. 100 is perfect and the Nichia 219c family of emitters is one of the best ever designed.
5000k is the color of the light. 5000k means that the light is very white without any yellow to it. It's our favorite light color here at Focusworks and what we always recommend when asked.
The F2 Flex uses an Omten reverse clicky switch to activate. Reverse clicky means that to change modes you first turn the light on. Then you use half clicks to cycle between modes.
Don't worry about getting your Flex wet, you can use it wherever you like. All the joints are sealed with O-rings for a highly water resistant and functional light.
You don't need to worry about your investment. The Flex comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If it gets damaged outside of the warranty, we'll fix it for you, usually for the cost of shipping and parts. We've been in business since 2010 so we're not going anywhere.
Transform your illumination game with the F2 Flex flashlight – the ultimate in adaptability.